1. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Like and share our posts and photographs with your family, friends and colleagues. Let the world know about the great work Dads Rock does and that we need their help to continue to do that work.
2.Make a video
Share with your friends, family and colleagues why you support Dads Rock and why you think they should support us too. Post it on your social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Please use #savedadsrock
3. Get involved with Giving Tuesday on 28 November 2017
Give Dads Rock some time on this day to spread the word through social media using #givingtuesday, or at an organised event at your child’s school or your place of work or simply tell a friend about Dads Rock and encourage them to support us.
4. Do you know a business that is looking for a Charity of the Year?
Speak to your manager and colleagues about what your company is doing to support local charities. Would they like Dads Rock to be their Charity of the Year?
5. Nominate us for a Supermarket token scheme
Speak to your local supermarket about Dads Rock and the work we do and ask if you can nominate us for their token scheme.
6. Are you planning to take part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 26-27 May or the Kiltwalk on 16 September or the Men’s 10K on 4 November in 2018?
If so, think about nominating Dads Rock as your chosen charity. Or if you know anyone who is planning to take part in one of these events ask them if they would take part on behalf of Dads Rock.
Let us know what you are doing – email David@dadsrock.org.uk