Being a Dad can be brilliant, from time to time we all need somewhere to go for ideas of things to do with our children, so we thought it would help to collate info on some of our favourite's to help you out. (Of course you can also come to our playgroups!)
Get in touch if you know of some great resources or places you would like to share with other Dads.
- 10 Things to do with your kids - According to Barry
- 10 Things to do with your kids - According to Thomas
- Play Talk Read - Tons of great ideas on things to do with your Children
- Scottish Book Trust - They have lots of songs and rhymes for your wee ones. They even have some Dads Rock ones!
- Eat Better, Feel better - All about planning meals
Here's a list of some other great Dad websites/info we thought you would like to know about:
- Being Dad - Our campaign by Dads, talking about what it's like for them today
- DadsWork - A fantastic organisation in East Lothian, supporting Dads
- Families need fathers - Supporting Dads and families who have separated
- Fathers Network Scotland - The Daddy! They are here to help build a father friendly Scotland
- Fatherhood Institute - A range of great research documents on Dads
- This Dad Can - A website set up by a Dad to provide courses for Dads, as well as life hacks!